Model: Mustang 428 Mach 1 Cobra Jet
- Originally sold from Beattie Motors, Lompac, California on the 1st January 1969
- First owner had it 10 years, then sold it to a Mustang orientated family in Santa Maria, California. Believed to have been stored in a shed and unused for most of the 25 years of ownership.
- Third owner lived in San Jose and he did a lot of restoration work eventually turned it into a part time show car
- Fourth owner was Wal Marshall from Waikanae in Wellington, who imported it into New Zealand in 2007. Car again went thru a serious restoration over 5 years.
- I'm the fifth owner and the car has completed only 56,000 miles. After all this work – and some further work myself it would be one of the nicest cars to drive of that era. The car has never been dragged or raced (as far I know) and I rarely push it to its limits.
- Car is virtually standard apart from MSD ignition and twin fans
- Complete restoration in 2006/7 in America
- Partial body restoration and complete engine overhaul in 2007/8